The styling of this guitar is based on the Gibson ES125TC.
A simple yet elegant archtop guitar with a wonderfully sensitive feel.
Although the styling and dimensions are identical to the ES125TC, the similarities end there. The all solid construction features a hand carved top and back in flamed maple and African mahogany respectively.
The ‘Halfnote’ P90 pickup from Bare Knuckle Pickups sits in the neck postion and is controlled via CTS 500k volume and tone controls.
Played through the clean channel of a class A valve combo, this guitar has a lovely natural jazzy tone which responds to the lightest of touch.
- Scale length – 24 3/4″
- Frets to body – 14
- Soundboard – Flamed maple
- Back & sides – African mahogany
- Nut – Buffalo bone
- Fretboard – Indian rosewood
- Bridge – Ebony
- Neck – Honduras mahogany
- Mother of pearl fret markers
- Machine heads – Kluson Deluxe
- Finish – Nitrocellulose
- Electronics – Bare Knuckle ‘Halfnote’ P90 pickup with CTS 500k volume & tone controls