A beautiful little tenor guitar with elegant curves and clean modern detailing.
The bracing is loosely based on the Martin 0-18t, but the body has been designed with more flowing lines to avoid the flat upper bout of the Martin.
The sound is clear with a nice sparkling top end and a well balanced bass response.
- Scale length – 22 3/4″
- Frets to body – 14
- Soundboard – Spruce
- Nut & saddle – Buffalo bone
- Back & sides -Flamed English maple
- Fretboard – Indian rosewood
- Bridge – Indian rosewood
- Neck – Maple
- Mother of pearl side dots
- Machine heads -Gotoh 510 mini
- Alternative tonewoods. Please enquire for details